Why So Serious

You know a lot of times I take myself way too serious. And for whatever reason I worry about what others think about me. I guess part of it may stem from the fact that I have so many followers on my blogs, Facebook, & etc. Oh, in case your wondering I have "0" followers. To be honest this can bruise your ego a bit, but in retrospect should I really care?

I mean the whole point of doing this was to clear my mind and help "me" think things out. Also I do it to let potential employers and clients know a little about me. So should a person weigh their value on the opinions of a few? Who for the most part are only interested in blogging and posting just to keep up with the Jones?

Funny how an invention that was suppose to bring people together only isolates us more. I mean, I love to talk and communicate face to face. It's also funny how the same people who post and blog all day can barely string together a complete sentence in public. Anyway.

I like me. Hell, I love me. I fact I feel more together now than I ever have in my life. So to judge myself and value myself on the number of people who care about what I think? Screw them, it's their loss.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze