Move Forward

I decided to take a break and allow myself to work on a few personal projects. So after a fun and challenging weekend, I thought about my last post and wanted to continue that train of thought. 

Over the last few months, as you have heard, I've been fighting some lingering issues. But while I've made the decision to get back into the game a little early. I still have thoughts of pulling back haunting the back of my mind. It seems for every step I make going forward, a missed step puts me two-steps behind again. These setbacks are not as bad as they once were mind you. But they do rear their ugly head at some very awkward times.

But here's the kicker, while putting up with this on Sunday morning. I decided to still my mind, shave, take a shower, then take my wife to town. I know it sounds a bit simplistic, and I can't guarantee it will work every time for me or you. It's just that you have to get a handle on your situation at some point. And with me, putting "action to my words" is one of the things that moves me forward. 

So I guess my best piece of advice for you now is, look at your situation, see what your opinions are, and then move forward. Staying stagnant and deciding to remain complacent, is really not an opinion. To keep your mind, body, and soul fresh, you got to keep the waters stirred. So make a plan and put that plan into action.        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze