Life. Is a Learning Moment

Recently, I spoke about what I learned while flat on my back. Which got me thinking today about learning moments. You see, a good number of us allow life to just happen. Allowing our busy, busy lives to over take us. Leaving us one day looking in the mirror and wondering where our lives went. 

I have lived through a number of phases in my life. Suffering through childhood, finding escape in adolescents, discovering reality in parenthood, and just finding myself now. Each of these phases was ans is a learning moment. Still, most of the time we allow these things to happen without noticing or treating them as learning moments, we just let them happen. 

So as you brag through your days, try and pay attention long enough to see the learning moments you live through. In examining those moments you can grasp what it is your mind, body, or spirit are trying to tell you. Rather it's a major message or not, look at them and reflect. 

Getting caught up in the noise of life is one of the worlds greatest problems right now. Allowing the chatter of the media, work, friends, and the traffic around you, can cloud what your insides are saying. So remember to take time and give pause to that small quite voice that lives deep in your heart.   

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living