Seeds

In June of this year I posted the last time here on Blogger. At the time I was publishing work on a number of social media sites. What decided to do was consolidate all my work to one webpage. But to be honest considering how long I have published on Blogger I didn't have the heart to just shut it down. So for a while, I'm going to restart this blog and see what happens. - FDT

Seeds are usually small things they come in all shapes and sizes. The neat thing about seeds it that that one of them has the potential to produce so much. One seed of corn has the potential of creating several ears of corn. One acorn like the one you see here (left) can produce a mighty oar tree, generations beyond yourself can enjoy.

I don't know why I'm bringing this up. I suppose if nothing else it's to say, ideas and dreams can start small and insignificant. But if nurtured, weeded, and watered they can grow into wonderful productive, beautiful things.

Far to often we discard ideas and dreams as nothing more than "fights of fancy" or silly little daydreams. If that were the case this blog would have never been started and none of my four books would have ever been written. All I'm saying is, don't dreams and ideas too lightly. You never know what thing of beauty it may produce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze