Feeling Fine

Despite my docile appearance, I am a bit of an adventurer. Often dangling my toes over the edge to see where my thoughts take me. While this practice maybe scary to some, to me it allows me freedom from my own worst fears. I get a lot of likes and followers from those that subscribe a more mystical faith. But mine is a faith grounded in the promise of my own belief.

A belief that I am the one that saves me. That I am the one that holds my fate in my own hands. I’m no more a believer in rocks changing my mood. Then I am now a believer in faith erasing my sins. Still the wonder of the human spirit, seeing beyond what we see with our eyes. That has a magical power all it’s own. I believe we think too lightly of ourselves and the potential within us. Or the change we can bring if we only try.

Still I am but one man with one voice. Who’s seen far less of this world then most of my peers. Still I clang to a belief that I can go beyond what I see around me. Only because I’m content with where I am. Life isn’t all victories and winning. It’s hardly even about surviving to see a better day. Life is how you are in this moment. To be present with yourself and feeling fine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze