Things Will Be Okay

I’ve grown so tried of trying to “find myself” or figure out “my calling”. After decades of searching under every rock for the truth. I’ve decided to just say “screw it” and simply live as happily as I can. Still I hear from a lot of people that worry to death about never finding their purpose. Afraid that at some point they’re going to wither up and die, before they accomplish anything.

Jesus Christ, if had a nickel for every time I thought that, I would have accomplished one goa, being wealthy. Well guess what, I’m as broke as I ever was, and to a point I don’t really care. Despite my worst efforts, I’ve had a pretty decent life. None of our kids are in jail and me and my bride still get along. That makes me a Winner!

Life is never easy to figure out, it has more twists and turns then a long country road. The thing is just live your life as best as you can. Focus on the moments and don’t too much slip your attention. And for God sakes, don’t walk around carrying so many regrets. When you need to apologize just do it and don’t let the wound fester. Be straight with others, especially yourself. And most important be happy and kind. If you keep those two things up, I can pretty much guarantee things will be okay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze