It's Going to Get Crappy

My mind is full of useless shit today. It would help me to clear it, but often your intentions never meet your expectations. So I simply lay here, with whatever it is bothering me. It’s an age old problem one of which I don’t suffer alone. Between you and me, it’s been a while since this has happened. For the last several weeks I’ve pretty much slept through the night. So I lay here with this screen as my only companion, telling you stuff that should probably just keep to myself.

It’s funny the things that can trouble us sometimes. I spent most of the evening trying to put my thoughts together. But there are days when turning on this Office 365 app is best left to the professionals. I often tell myself if you’d only keep your thoughts simpler and your message more on point. You would built yourself a much more popular following. I suppose it’s my self-destructive tendencies that keep me from doing that.

For a really long time that’s exactly what I did, and you know what? Despite all my positive affirmations, I couldn’t even convince myself. Life can be a real f*cked up situation sometimes. Your mind and your body can throw shit at you a good scrubbing can’t wash off. But instead of me telling you some feel good story, let me just say.

Life can get messy and it can be hard and very, very unfair. But you know what, that’s just par for the course. It happens to everyone, including me. So right now I’m going to wrap this up by saying. You are not alone. I am not alone. Do the best you can to be a good person. And know that not everyday is going to be crappy. So try and keep things in perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze