Quick Decisions

For the last week or so, I have been putting together a website for my business. And I have been going back and to about rather to keep up the web page or take it down because of lack of money. I realize it takes money to make money, but is this really the right time to begin?

The more and more I think about it I wonder do I have the time, money, and dedication to put toward a business right now. And that maybe there are some less expensive ways to get the word out there. At this time I'm going back to school to finish up my final 6 months or so. And I still feel that somewhere I can find a salary job to hold us down till then. Also to consider with all this is the fact that I need to trim, trim, trim some more from the family budget.

So I guess the point of this blog is, give life changing decisions a lot of careful thought. Because like myself, others lives maybe affected to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living