10 Things You May Not know About Me

I've noticed on social networks some friends are playing a game where you list a set number of things about yourself your friends may not know. Although, I kinda' feel that's putting out too much information, I figured why not? First, in my situation, who cares. And second, I'm pretty much an open book, there not much to tell. Third, my mind has been pretty blank lately trying to come up with story ideas so here's something to get the juices flowing again.

1. I cry at emotional stories, TV shows, movies, and music I really love.

2. I always wanting to run but I can't due to breathing issues through my life.

3. My musical taste are all over the place. If it catches my ear I listen.     

4. Fashion shows and soap operas are my guilty pleasure. 

5. I'm fat, yet I love fresh vegetables over meat? 

6. I usually read 4 to 6 books at the same time. Because, I get bored. 

7. I have two college degrees and I'm working on a graduate degree right now.  

8. I've learned more from my wife than from any book or teacher I know. 

9. Babies and children are also great teachers, if you stop and listen.

10. I practice meditation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze