I Think of Stuff

Well, it's been a while since I posted last. It's toward the end of a difficult course, so I'm devoting most of my time to it and my job searching. Still, in the back of my mind I think of stuff I'd like to post.

While I've been away I do wonder if all that I write is for anything? I mean, is it read by everyone and do they get anything out of it? Or I'm I really wasting time? 

I justify my writing by believing maybe my kids will want to read it someday. You see my own Dad was a good guy, but there are so any questions I would have liked to ask him. And, although I can't guess what questions my own kids may have in years to come. By putting some of you thoughts to screen, maybe it would give them a clearer picture of who I am. 

These weeks have been a little tough, as the year few years have been. But I see a "port on the edge of the horizon", so I know things are getting better. You know, if you keep a perpetual mindset of nothing ever gets better, it never does. Anyway, while I can see the finish line I fear other thoughts of the past will come up and ruin the journey. I makes me wonder if I should make a preemptive strike? Get them before they get me. 

Though that in my thoughts, at the same time I'm not going to step in to any water too deep. Staying aware of yourself is the best defense to things going wrong. If it doesn't feel wrong, back up and think. 

Well, now that that is off my chest, I'll think of something else more interesting to write about.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze