Late Bloomer

To the two or three that read my post sorry I've been away so long. School just got to be so much of a chore, as well as, life in general I had to put something down. But, anyway I just turned in my last assignment for this course and my heads still spinning. So I thought I'd lay here and put down some incoherent thoughts as usual.

I think my main problem lately has been burnout. I checked my schedule and I haven't had a break from class since 11/26/2011, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas, that's barely two weeks total. You know, I don't know why I drive myself to do this sometimes. I mean, some nights I wake up in the middle of the night with an idea and turn on the computer and login to class and work well into the morning. Even today, I had till late tonight to finish the project, but I didn't get up until I was done. 

Use to, I'd drop a project at the drop-of-a-hat. Now I work harder than I ever had when I had a job. And care a lot more now to about the job I do. Maybe I'm just a late bloomer. You'd thought I'd licked this problem at 29 or 30, not 50. But hey, at lest it's licked. 

So if your looking for youthful energy and freshness with the body and maturity of a 50 year old. I'm available. Why anyone would pass up on the chance of hiring the most honest man in America, I don't know? I don't hide my flaws, my grey, or the fact I'm a soon-to-be college graduate. So recruiters, how about it? I'm either gonna make you a star or a fool, so just roll the dice, and let's see what you get. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze