Another Tricky Day

Morning Walk
Funny how time seems to get away from you when you’re having fun. Well, my sinus issue turned into laryngitis, which turned into acute bronchitis. So after a four hour visit to an empty Sunday morning ER (I know, right), and another sleepless night, here I am.

Normally you would think I'd be in bed and maybe I should. But I have a 9 am appointment with a pharmacist about more $$$ medication. While I feel bad and would much rather be taking it easy, it's day end of the month and these bills aren't going to pay themselves. Besides I'm kinda pissed away.

Not at the ER and anyone else but pissed at myself. I should have stayed on top of my health situation, I'm not 25-year-old or even a healthy 55-year-old. But I got checked out and received two more prescriptions. So instead of sitting on my ass, I waited till the crack of dawn and went for a walk. I'm glad that I did, because it is a beautiful morning the suns out, not a cloud in the sky, plus I got to wave at all the "normal" people heading to their sucky jobs. Writing and poverty has its perks.

If you take anything from this I suppose it should be. It's okay to be mad at yourself, as long as you know how to forgive yourself. And the best way to do that is by living your life as best you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze