A Release Value

Well the last few days were kinda rough, and to be honest, this one isn't much better. While the suns finally out after a few days, my sinuses are still giving me hell. The other thing that's stressing my out is the fact I'm broke as a church mouse. My only means of income are my book sales and ad revenue on my websites.

I can't really work at a normal job, mostly due to my heart condition. And the government doesn't think I'm worthy of any assistance because I write. So I do what I can do to make ends meet. But despite all that shit I actually feel pretty good mentally.

For one thing, I don't bottle up all those emotions like I used too. I use this forum and my writing to vent my feelings and let those emotions go. I'm not saying you should tell your every secret to the world. But one great tool to fight panic and anxiety is to be honest with yourself. Stop trying to hide behind some false hope. Realize you are only human and humans screw up and have bad days.

I accept the fact that I am fallible and that I can't be perfect. But when the pressure is too much, I have a release value (my writing) to relieve the pain. I encourage you to do the same and look for a way to release that pain and that emotion. Find a constructive way to say, I still love me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze