Not Particularly Inspired

You ever have a day where you were not particularly inspired by anything? I mean I went to class, answered some emails, did some research, went shopping, checked more emails, worked on my income taxes, then thought about this post. Yet I wasn't inspired. 

Some people live by mantras, you know, things like "seize the day" or "make this time count". Now I got nothing against that sorta' thing, I mean, I like getting things done myself. It's just that...it's rained all day, it's raining even now. I got nothing against raining (seems like I got nothing against anything at this point, doesn't it). I guess what I'm trying to say is, not being inspired is ok. You can have does days where, you know. Where's my inspiration?  

So if your like me today, hopping in and out of rain storms and then coming home to dry off, inspired by nothing, your not alone. Because every so often, school is just school, work is just work, and email is just...email. So when you get home, warm up, watch a little TV, then hop into bed with a good book and some hot chocolate. Then let's see how tomorrow inspires us. 

Goodnight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze