Rambling

It's been about 5 days since my last post, and each week I'm pleasantly surprised by the number of you that actually read these things. Although, I may not pull Bieber or GaGa numbers, I'm still proud (or worried, depending how I feel) that something I said may help someone. 

My intent was never to sell ad space (sorry Google). But, that somehow maybe something I've learned through my years of missed-up experiences, might help someone else. Because sometimes being human means not selling your story to anyone with $24.99 for the hardcover edition. It means giving freely, to whoever can use the help. Now don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against motivation or self-help. Maybe I'm of a mindset that as I give I receive, I hope anyway. 

Besides, who would pay for a story that hasn't been finished yet? When that friend of mine told me a few weeks ago now how impressed he was with my wisdom, knowledge, or whatever it was. That statement still has me shaking my head. Although, I don't consider myself a "victim" (cause a lot of people had it much worst) roadblocks have been placed in my path I didn't put up. But with each passing grade, each milestone I make, each time I get out of bed, I go by another obstruction in the road. 

And you know, that's what it's all about. Taking another step toward the happy that you can be. So if in some small part some silly example from my life can help you take another step. Then my mission is done. Remember not to take yourself too seriously, and that sometimes that inner voice isn't always right. Because at one point all mine wanted to do was hide under the covers, now does that sound right?

Remember. Balance is the key.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze