Clean & Simple

I noticed I hadn't made a post in a few days. I just guess that's because my mind has been running in about ten different directions lately. The reason for that is complicated, I guess it all can be chalked up to simple too many things to solve. But I'm sure none of you ever experience that problem.

When I do see myself going off in several directions, I usually pull back on the throttle and coast for awhile. So I guess that's what I'm doing, I'm coasting. When you pull back you tend to leave a few things undone, kinda' like my blog. But you know what, that's OK. Sometimes when too much is heading in your direction, it's good to step back.

Too many times in my own life and in the lives of my family and friends. I see them working and working and not decompressing. But much like that engine you hold the throttle to, if you don't pull back you'll find yourself heading for trouble.

So as Friday is here upon us remember to that some time out for yourself. Have some, be with your friends or family. You'll find that cleaning your slate of task and simplifying your schedule is easier than you think. Don't let work rule you, you rule your work.      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living