Fills Your Soul?

Earlier today I was watching a film called The Company Men, it's a film from a few years back about the affect downsizing has on this group of employees. For me, the film served as a reminder that only a few things in our lives aren't fleeting such as love and self. 

The film itself goes into other moral and ethical issues which I'll let you watch and figure out for yourselves. Mainly the movie brought that to life that, what you put into this life is what you get back. So while money and it's trappings are nice, true content can only come from love and respect.

Why I would post this to my Blog is obvious, why I'm sharing this with LinkedIn is a reminder to everyone. Serving only yourselves may fill your pockets, but what fills your soul Love & Respect. So work ethically.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living