Revisiting Doubt

First off, a few moments ago I came up with a title "Shadows of Doubt". Funny, but if you read my posts (and by the way, Thanks! to my 6 fans) you already know I used that title in a post. Despite that, I re-read the piece and decided to continue my train-of-thought.

I have issues, hell we all have issues, still as we go through this world we want at at least enjoy ourselves and keep the issues to a minimum. To do that we got to be balanced in every area of ourselves. You see, I was raised with the mindset that we are both spiritual as well as mortal beings. So when one of those two areas get's off-balance you end up with "issues". 

One of my many issues is a lack of confidence in myself. Now this isn't to say I haven't gotten better, I mean I have a dream or two that's been fulfilled. It's just that every now and then you get a voice in your head telling you that your not good enough. Even now, I'm working through a deeper situation that's fanning the flames of doubt within me. 

But while I may have a deeper situation to work on over time. I can grab a spiritual fire extinguisher and pull the key and say, "not in my house doubt". My point here is think of yourself as being spiritual as well as physical. When you do, than you will see that you have an extra weapon against the issues you may have. 

So on whatever spiritual pathway you walk or walked, learn to relay on it and practice on those truths. When you come at this battle from two fronts, and not just one. You may find your journey to peace and happiness a whole lot easier.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living