Give Way

Sometimes even under the best of circumstances we feel like failures keeping parts of ourselves close deep inside never to be revealed. I know that within my self I have secrets and painful emotions still, that are not ready for the light of day. But that is alright, each heart has pain and misery that is much too difficult to express. Things we cling too like poisoned jewels. Toxic yet precious somehow.

Our very nature keeps us from trusting everyone. And in this world of light and show, where we all want to put our best foot forward. There are things we don’t dare to say out loud. Things we should work on alone within our own minds. Darkness often consumes me at moments of weakness. My mind has a tendency to go places I fight not to go. Yet here I am, wading through the muck of another flooded mind.

I wish I could cheer you up with some line of hope or inspiration. But there are sometimes days of overwhelming misery in each one’s life. This week will be one of me. Painfully, it represents some of the many shortcomings in my life. A time to mourn things that cannot be changed. But do not pity me or yourselves for that matter, take time to grieve. Sunrise is soon and this blackness that I see in before me will give way to dawn.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze