Reflect Back

Sometimes you just have to resign to the fact that you are not going to sleep. In this case though, it’s got more to do with taking too long a nap then anything else. Still late yesterday someone special sent me a beautiful piece of poetry. A not so sure subtle reminder of a relationship that has meant a lot to me. I am be very open when it comes to me, but my personal relationships I keep close to the vest.

I remember as a younger man the strange lonesome agony you can go through. No matter how many girlfriends and good time buddies you got, there’s always moments when you just alone. After thinking I discovered true love the first time, losing that warm touch nearly broke me. So although it’s been a while, I can relate to the loneliness and pain of facing the world alone.

I’m not quite sure where I’m going with this, other than to say. It’s okay to feel that way. Because if you put enough good energy out there, eventually it comes back to you. Suffering as I do with depression and panic the world can really feel far away. Even with my family by my side. But then from out of the darkness come a small beam of light. A reminder that it’s going to be okay. Like I said, the secret is simply. Do your best give as much light as you can. At some point that light touches someone and from there the light reflects back on you. So do what you can to give love away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze