What Do You Seek?

Removing my self from the equation I reside to searching the truth. Exploring the places most are often afraid to go. Seeing my self as I am, I often wonder in a sea of helplessness. Trapped by the chains that have long bond my soul. Unto this very day burying me in the quicksand of indecision and mediocrity.

But I still see a bright star ahead as I make my way through this life. I write without rhyme or reason other than my own vanity at times. While at others as a foreshadowing of the dangers I see. But enough of this internal dialogue and more about yourself. What do you seek in this life? Are dreams and plans still in your future? Or are resigned to the fact that nothing is ever coming your way. As for my self I stand atop the border wall. Trying to decide which camp I want to stand.

Inner reflection for most is too tedious a task. That can either drive you mad or turn you into a complicit zombie. While becoming a zombie has its perks, it is often the madness that I seek. I hope you indulged me in this short fable, of life and the complications it can bring. For we are all complex machines of flesh and bone. Still I like to dream we are more than that, as we stand upright shoulders above the rest. Playing these endless games we create, to what end we may never know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze