Thoughts from my Sick Bed

Good Morning Everyone. I kinda had a rough weekend, an aliment I have has flared up and is making my days a bit painful. It's hard to think over the pain and the medicine is just as bad as to pain itself to me. So I try to avoid it and use my more natural remedies, which aren't doing a whole lot at this time. But you know, this isn't my first rodeo with this so let's see who wins.

Fortunately, my plate was fairly empty this weekend and our rainy weather may have helped, first by washing out the pollen and then by keeping me in bed. But a new week has started and the sun's shining bright, but as the morning passes, the pain increases. So I lay here ill and not feeling too well. As I have learned to listen to my mind when things are getting too much and to just slowdown and refocus. So to I need to do the same with my body and to listen for the signs and do what is best for it. 

So with that are today's thoughts. 

Don't push yourself too hard, know where the "off-switch" is. 

Learn what your limits are and that there are a lot of things "not" worth dying for. 

Take the time to focus on you. Because without you, how can you be there for others you care for. 

Didn't let things you cannot control worry you, they are going to happen anyway. 

If the things you can or could have controlled failed, fine. Redirect your course and learn from it. 

Remember, we are finite beings with infinite possibilities. Just because one course failed doesn't mean another one will too.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze