How You Look At Things

I try and see things as half full most of the time. But I wonder if that mindset is so against my hardwiring that it causes conflicts within myself. Without exposing too much of my personal laundry, when you're exposed to a lot of negative energy in our life. You tend to believe what you've been exposed to.

So while I have great deal of victories over that negative energy I was exposed to. The cancer of that exposure is very much present within me. I guess the greater question is, what do I do about it? Do I continue as if it isn't here? Or do I accept the fact this is within me and it needs to be fought?

Most of us have a battle or conflict raging within us. It can be an addiction or a fear or another condition that's beyond our control. It may have nothing to do with the quality of our lives or careers. But then again, it may have everything to do with them. Either way, how satisfied can you be unless the issue is addressed?

While you may have a positive attitude toward things, it doesn't mean internally you can't be a mess. And it's does internal issues that can rob you of the true potential of what you can become. I'm not saying all of you are internally screwed. I'm just saying, you know who you are. You know deep down some things are "out of sync". 

Just realize you're not alone and even though right now you are keeping it all together. Understand, it some point the cancer will continue to eat away, until the peace you now enjoy becomes a memory. So seek the help you need, it is out there if you look hard enough.    

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living