Last Night Wasn’t Too Good


Last night wasn't too good; I woke up around 2 am with my heart just pounding having myself a pretty good anxiety attack. I call it that because I don't have panic attacks as severe as I once did, but they do still affect my day to day life. My attack was due to my worry about the current course I'm taking in school.

As I lay in bed trying to chill with my thoughts running every was way through my head, yet again. But somehow part of my mind thought, "even if you quit school, yet again, where do you finally draw the line in the sand?" So despite the pressure I logged in to my school website and discovered that the very thing I was panicking about, a grade on a paper, I had made a perfect grade. 

While I do struggle with this course, my average so far is around 87% which is definitely a passing grade. Besides this is the last regular course I'm taking, with the next course being my capstone that test and covers what I've already taken and passed

I guess my point is to say, if we allow ourselves to run it may be a quick fix, but does it really fix anything? If we can allow ourselves to face what we fear and not judge ourselves as being weak, every now and then we can surprise ourselves by making it through these things.
 
But is surprised really the word we should use?  If you ever give yourself the chance, you may be impressed by the things you can do. So give it a try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living