Clearing The Cobwebs While My Stomach Growls

Hello. Rather any of you have figured it out or not, I don't do much planning when I put these things together. I sorta go on a "wing and a prayer" when I'm putting down my thoughts on this screen. With that in mind, I sometimes don't end up with a whole lot of new things to say. But if for no other reason I'm clearing the cobwebs out of my head just to see what falls out on the page. To give everyone a taste of the soap opera that is my life.

Still I shouldn't really call it that, because life is something we all do rather we feel like it or not. For some of us life is a series chores we go through more out of habit then anything with meaning. But for a few life can be a grand adventure, to be lived and cherished. With every moment becoming an exciting experience. For me I think life should be a little of both the mundane and the exciting. Because you can't survive on too much of one without a little of the other. 

As I have mentioned to you on way too many occasions life is all about balance. Too much of this without a little of that can either make life something to live or something not worth living. It's to be seasoned like a hearty meal where the right combination of spices and textures adds to the flavor. Isn't that how life should be? 

I suppose my point to all this is, life isn't going to be a high adventure 24/7. Neither should it be the boring drudgery of endlessly staring at a computer screen. The periods of life are just that periods. Where we go from one point to the next, always moving, always growing. So now if you don't mind I'm going to check on my supper.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze