Carrot Eating Fat Boy

UoP Alumni on Facebook asked what was my favorite fruit (for fruit and veggie month, I think). So I replied, strawberries and soft stone fruits. It got me thinking for a minute, why I'm I so fat if I eat plenty of veggies and fruit? The obvious reason is sitting in front of this thing (PC) and sugary drinks.

I usually don't eat a great amount of food. But like a former Doctor of mine pointed out, when you don't burn the calories you take in they get stored (fat). So I either needed to cut calorie intake or move more or both to drop weight.

It makes sense to me. So I guess I'll simple try and move farther then to just my bed to the computer table and back, with an occasional field trip to the bathroom. Maybe I can go outside and do stuff like pick-up the fallen branches (don't ask, that's a whole other post) and trim my hedges. I usually do that, but lately I've had he blaahs.

But maybe I could kill that blaah feeling with a little moving around? That's something to think about as I fill another pipe and sit on my porch.

HEY! I did make it to the porch, Thank-You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze