Too Old to Hum?

Been reading text for school since early this morning. So while taking a break I decided to check on family and friends on Facebook. Nothing really going on except one young friend got an invite to join a meditation temple? I clicked the link (because I'm always nosy about these things) to check them out. 


I guess it's mostly about humming and clearing your mind and hugging a tree or two. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against others beliefs, this is a country that welcomes all, right? But there was one thing about this organization that upset me. One thing that raised my already high blood pressure. No one over the age of 39 can join. 


Really? You know, I can hum with the best of them. And, as far as clearing my mind, it goes blank all the time. So to tell me I can't go to your "church" 'cause I'm too old. Hey, your only as old as you think you are and I think I'm still not too old to hum.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze