Controlled Route

I was a little surprised that I hadn't wrote anything in a few days. I guess for the past few days I've felt uninspired. I'm not quit sure if it's because I'm tried or the change of seasons or something else. All I know is I'm uninspired. I'm dragging around the house, not wanting to finish class assignments, just blah. 

You ever have a day or two like that where you rather hide under a rock? That's about as close as I can come to my feelings this week or three. Not an inspired bone in my body. But you know, when you hit a skid like this sometimes you got to cut things on autopilot, if you know what I mean. 

If you don't, it means training yourself to simply fly along in a controlled route. You see, not everyday is going to be inspired, sometimes you drudge along in a routine you've worked out, until the inspiration comes back. For me, the free flowing ideas and thoughts, like these, are the catalyst that can inspire me. 

So I guess the point here can now be, create for yourself a catalyst, something to spark your inspiration. A routine, a controlled route to put you on the right course. You know, sometimes routine is not a bad thing. Because there are times when the known and predictable can send us to new places like right here.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contemplate Life

One Moment

What It's About