Controlled Route

I was a little surprised that I hadn't wrote anything in a few days. I guess for the past few days I've felt uninspired. I'm not quit sure if it's because I'm tried or the change of seasons or something else. All I know is I'm uninspired. I'm dragging around the house, not wanting to finish class assignments, just blah. 

You ever have a day or two like that where you rather hide under a rock? That's about as close as I can come to my feelings this week or three. Not an inspired bone in my body. But you know, when you hit a skid like this sometimes you got to cut things on autopilot, if you know what I mean. 

If you don't, it means training yourself to simply fly along in a controlled route. You see, not everyday is going to be inspired, sometimes you drudge along in a routine you've worked out, until the inspiration comes back. For me, the free flowing ideas and thoughts, like these, are the catalyst that can inspire me. 

So I guess the point here can now be, create for yourself a catalyst, something to spark your inspiration. A routine, a controlled route to put you on the right course. You know, sometimes routine is not a bad thing. Because there are times when the known and predictable can send us to new places like right here.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living