What You Can Learn, If You Allow It

Over the last few months I've been very active with a website called about.me It's a sort of an introduction site where you can post a little something about yourself or profession or whatever, and add links to other sites you have. One of the things that I am learning more and more everyday from this site is, people all over the globe are a lot more alike then they are different. 

We all love, we all pray, we all breathe, and all want to have friends more than want enemies. Some may call naive, some may think I'm just plain stupid to trust people from other cultures or places. I think it's just how my faith wants me to treat others. To learn the best of others and to apply that to myself and become stronger and wiser.

But many of us can't allow ourselves to change, the world's still a big scary place to them. But it doesn't have to be that way. God has left it up to us to make this world how it can be. Through Love and compassion we can overcome all the evil in this world. Again, you may think me naive and maybe a bit mad. But when you look into the eyes of those from Turkey, or India, or Germany, or South Africa, or even the U.S., you begin to find the common that's in us all. 

There is only one judge over all, and that judge isn't me or you. It's the one who spoke us into creation. Who looked out into the dark and called, "let there be light.

May all of us all realize we have more in common then we do not, and may that commonality find us all.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze