We Tell Our Story


Every day we tell our story and we make connections. That’s the way it’s supposed to be isn’t it, making connections? For myself I’m just a very small fish in a very big ocean. Timid and shy, not wanting to make too many waves. Yet here I am putting word out for hundreds of thousands of people to see.

For why too many years I thought of myself as being unworthy of anything, even with the miracle of a loving wife and great kids, that’s simply how I felt. You may ask what changed, how did you find your way out? The best answer I can give is watching my wife and kids and wanting the best for them. How could I be an example of success without having any success? At least that’s what I thought at the moment.

But over time and with each small victory I learned, that not only was I blazing a trail for my children, I was making a trail for myself. Now this road has been anything but easy. But if nothing else it has been quite an adventure. From the beginning of this journey what up to today, there have been many twists and turns and plans remade. Still the important part of it all of is the fact to you are moving in whatever direction expect no direction at all.


In a way it’s hard to end this story simple because it hasn’t ended. My life is far from over and so is the story I want to tell. So I guess at the moment all I can tell you is to never forget to dream. Dreams are what create reality and reality is what you make of life.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living