Contemplate Life
I sit here today, feeling and looking as disheveled as an old drunk from the wrong side of town. I guarantee my 83 year old father-in-law has more pep in his step then I do right now. As I chew up my two gummy vitamins the sun makes a quick appearance just to tease me like a fan dancer at a can-can show (Ask your great grandpa). With my body about as coordinated as a fish out of water, I think I’ll just sit here for a while and contemplate life. With the world as it is and me sitting here with nothing better to do than complain about it. I was forced to walk into a Wal-Jacked yesterday to pick up the stuff I mentioned in yesterday’s story. As I went to the self-checkout as I’m forced to do, the young lady working the area was in her own world. Not an expression on her face, just a sorta blank stare. I mentioned to her that I understood her solemn expression and all she could do was stare blankly back. As my wife and I walked out I noticed the same expression on every young emplo...

Comments
Post a Comment