#GoBug!

Earlier today I wrote in my twitter account, "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. Today I'm the bug. #GoBug" As many of you well know the old saying is about being on top and sometimes not. So while today I'm not on top I still celebrate being the bug. 

If you think about it that's a good attitude to take. Rather you're up or down take each moment as it comes. Anybody with any sense knows that not everyday is a winner, and that's okay. Because in the low points of our lives we can still learn and grow. So don't feel that everyday has to be sunshine and rainbows. Cause even storms bring much needed rain. 

So while I lie here and work to get better, try and remember to take the good with the bad. We all hit low points, but they don't have to be low points. I mean understand, when your not your best, that's okay. You got more days ahead to shine.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze