Notice Something

Getty Images

 

It is a bright sunny summer morning out here in the badlands of Telfair County. I just got my morning pills swallowed and my vitamins chewed. Staring at this blinking cursor, the first thing I thought of was the bright sun reflecting off the pale green paint of the #100 apartment building next to us. Kinda wondering in my mind – was anybody from over there staring back?

Who’s to say. I’m just sitting here pecking at the keys, just letting words casually float out of my brain. And if the words make any sense, well all the more better. I woke up to a friend who was on a certain social media app doing her normal live thing, rambling on about something and pulling tarot cards for hearts. Not that I’m much into Voodoo cards or anything, but she did pull one for me.

I don’t remember which card it was, but she said I was anxious about a project. Which is kinda funny because I am mulling about with a project for an eBook later this year. Then I had a decent conversation with my youngest son, so now I’m trying to get back into the flow of this piece with you. But life floats around and happens while we aren’t paying attention.

So to conclude this story about much of nothing, let me say: Days aren’t all meant to be important; most, in fact, go by pretty passé. The main point about each day is to try and pick something special out of each moment and allow that moment to linger. Like the taste of your coffee or the brightness of the sun. Don’t let time just pass you by without at least noticing something you are grateful for.

 

#Morning #Awareness #Conversation #Gratitude #InTheMoment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contemplate Life

One Moment

What It's About