Inspired?

As any have figured out, I'm not much of a writer. But every so often, when the mood strikes me, I come up with a line or two. Well lately it's been one of those weeks, when the mood hasn't hit me. So day after day, I end up staring at a blank screen with nothing to say.

I figured I'd write about that simply because, in the fog of motivational writing you gotta have an off day. For me at times it's ok to not be inspired to simply have a day where you just go through the motions. 

Now that isn't to say I didn't get anything done. In fact, today was one of my more productive days this week. It's just that I shut a lot of brain function down and went on autopilot, doing the routine. Like I said, that's ok.

So if you're one of the few that chew on the tidbits of motivation I put out, remember this. It's alright not to be inspired everyday. Sometimes it's a good thing not to think and take life as it comes. Who knows, maybe you can find yourself a little inspiration in the everyday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living