Shadows of Doubt

This morning was rough, I had a couple of pretty tough tests to past. After they were over, I was pretty anxious and started wondering, "why am still I doing this to myself?

After a little while, I relaxed and calmed down, realizing that every so often these feelings are going to come. And, that those feelings are going to challenge me and make me question the goals I have set.

So while I sit here a take a breathe, I'm reminded that when you can have shadows of doubt, and that's ok. Because when you put a few victories behind, you it get's a little easier to tell those voices to go.  

My point here is fairly simple. When negative voices come to rob you of whatever you're working toward. First accept that it's there. Then allow your mind and that stress to clear away. (How you do that is up to you.) Then you can refocus on the task at hand. 

This may not work well the first time. But in my life allowing the negative to have it's say (to a point). Allows my drive to take back my focus and complete what I started.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living