Could I Be Wrong?

Over the past number of weeks I really been working hard trying to wrap my head around my latest graduate school course FIN/571. Now I've taken Accounting and I've taken Economics, but to be honest just the amount of information I've had to digest in this course has been amazing. But truth be told, I would have said the same thing about any of these graduate courses. It has really been a challenge.

Still I do this for a reason and that reason being that I really want to give myself a leg-up in the job game. Yes, I may work for myself now, but my dream is to enter the systems analysis industry, which is why I began this adventure. To use my investigative and research talents to solve business system problems. All I am waiting for is a chance to prove my worth. 

But I can't help but wonder, could I be wrong? I mean the work I currently do falls upon skills I learned over my years of previous work. Which isn't a bad thing, you do what you have to do sometimes. But I want to challenge myself and I have the training and the interest. Yet for whatever reason everything I pursue in systems analysis has not come with a valid offer. 

But I've invested too much into pursuing this career path. So while I continue my graduate studies for an MBA with a concentration in Technology Management. I'll keep working to realise my dream, as I continue my better myself everyday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze