Clearing My Head

I haven't long finished breakfast and going through my emails for the morning. This morning is pretty open, I don't have any appointments till 2:30. So here I sit pounding on the keys looking for a spark of inspiration to pass on. 

One thing that crossed my mind was that lately I've been going through this kinda housecleaning within my mind. You know, it's not really different than what you do to your house when it get's too cluttered. You clean out the clutter, or at least hide it on the garage. That's more or less what I'm doing, moving out the junk. 

A few weeks ago that's were a bit cluttered. There were personnel and outside issues pressing on the limited capacity I now have for pressure. So I'm refocusing myself and looking to re-prioritize what's most important to what's less important. Which by the way,  is one of the reasons I write this blog, to give me perspective. 

At the moment, I don't wish to pound into your heads anything profound other than to say. When things start to feel a little cluttered, maybe it's time to grab a broom and sweep out some trash that maybe getting in your way. Also remember, as you dig into the clutter don't be too surprised when you find. Some long lost treasured piece of yourself you discarded along the way.      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living