Dusting Yourself Off

I work pretty hard to remain positive about life, although one of my coping mechanisms is to make very cynical comments about things. Still it helps in some weird way with my coping with the negative energies I face daily. 

Life is about how we interact with one another, and despite the fact that some people out there love to throw their negative energy everywhere. It's up to us as to how we receive that energy and send it back. Do you send back negative with negative? Or do you take that energy you receive nurture it and make it your own. 

I've been learning that we each have the capacity to be better. That we do not have to allow the arrows of life to define who we are. That within each of us there are seeds of faith, if you will, that can be nurtured and grown. But at the same time there are seeds of fear and pain that we cannot ignore. If left untouched they grow like choking weeds that can destroy your hearts garden. 

To keep that from happening we can't ignore the weeds of pain. It's up to us to care for our garden, to love and cherish what we have weeds and all. So as I tend my garden and dust myself off from the work of the morning, I walk away remembering. My path through life isn't your path, each one has their own unique journey. The secret is to be aware of your journey and to leave it a better path then you found it.              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze