Ghost in My Mind

Often times I can close my eyes and see ghosts in my mind. Those individuals I grew up loving, that loved me and waited nothing but the best for me. And I wonder do other people do the same? Do they see their loved ones like a ghost in the mist reflecting in their dreams?

For the people in my past, that’s how I see them, that’s how they appear to me. I guess the reason I'm mentioning this is because I wonder how well I reflect those from my past to those I now love. Because for them those that are real in my mind are nothing more than images and faint emotion to them.

Maybe the more curious thought is how will I be reflected in their minds? Will they remember the good or will they remember the bad too? I guess that’s something that I can’t really control. All I can do is walk in the direction I believe is right and pray my steps are good.

Maybe that’s why the ghosts linger in my mind, to show me the way to go. And who knows, maybe someday I'll become a ghost. Guiding the ones I loved through their path in life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living