The Middle Of The Week

As the title says, it's the middle of the week! Don't everyone jump up and cheer at once, will you. I mean half the work weeks over and "Easters on it's way." For some maybe's that's a three day weekend, right? Anyway, it's been a few days since I posted. It's not for lack of trying, it's just sometimes I got more questions than answers spinning around my head. Which itself could make for a good posting or not as the case may be.

Thinking about the idea of Easter and Spring, it's a time of renewal. A time that the greens of the grass and the trees come back. The early flowers start to bloom and pollens so thick, you can cut it with a knife. But that's the way it should be, all those little spores and seeds being moved about creating new plants and feeding the insects and the birds. Around my own front porch our red tip hedges are coming out with their bright red leaves of Spring. The song birds are coming back eating from the feeder and signing their morning songs. 

I'm sure you're thinking by now I'll start telling you about our may pole, and watching the fairies dance and sign. Okay, I'll admit maybe I'm laying it on a bit thick for a Wednesday and hell, maybe I am. I guess what I could be saying is, look beyond the drudgery of the day, take a look out the window, if you have one. Notice that while you're pulling paper out the inbox and placing it in the outbox, life is happening. 

I can still sense most of you are giving me that look. You know the one, the one where your still not impressed. Fine. Just remember that life doesn't begin or end at your desk. It begins and ends with how much impact you create around you. You may never cure cancer or be a nobel laureate (look it up). But you can be the best dad, or mom, or sister, or brother, to those around you. If you think of things that way, maybe the middle doesn't look so bad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living