All Sunshine & Puppies

After an unexplainably bad night (kept waking up, for no reason) I still got up feeling pretty good. But after a few hours, I don't know why, but I started feeling a little rough. It's a bit like having a panic attack where you get light headed and out-of-sorts. So I decided to go to the bedroom lay down and listen to some music. 

After laying here for a bit, I still feel out-of-sorts, which my overanxious/panicked brain just wants to run with, yeah! So I decided to login and you know what's going on, because in my world, misery loves company. I suppose the thing I have to remind myself of is, some days are just going to be like this. And there's not a lot you can do about it other than don't attack yourself about it. Over the years I've noticed a vicious cycle can begin. When I allow myself to punch myself in the gut just like the bullies did all those years ago. 

Just because I don't feel perfect or do perfect doesn't mean I deserve my own hate. No more than a young child just walking on the playground deserves to get his or her ass-kicked for just being there. You have to give yourself a pass every now and then. And remember not everyday's going to be all sunshine and puppies. Although a puppy would be nice right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze