Measuring Up

If you keep up with my posts, you know the past few days have been kinda rough. The idea of losing a crutch is really troubling especially when you have problems with anxiety and panic. But since I’ve began journaling my thoughts in earnest about the things I face. Often times I find that I can make it through tough situations simply by jotting my honest thoughts down.

You know, I post a lot and give all sorts of advice about what I do to survive the problems I face. I guess I could think of myself as sort of self-help guru or something. But honestly, I’m just another person simply trying to leave the world better than how I found it. I suppose if anything the thing to remember is that while we all want to do better. It’s never going to happen unless you try. I've often described my moods and emotions like a tide going in and out. In other words some days are good, others not so much.

The point here is to survive and to improve yourself. Lord knows, I'm far from being perfect or even successful by the world’s standards. In fact one of my main short comings is comparing myself to others. But when you do that you never seem to measure up, am I right? So instead let's do what we can and make ourselves happy. That way we can share that happiness with everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze