Unwritten: In Three Verses

Is it fair to be unhappy? Is it okay to feel pain? Often I ask myself why I can’t just be happy with the status quo. To let things remain as they are and not rock the boat. But when I look over the horizon I can’t help but wonder, what lies on the shore.

Commitments anchor us to decisions from our past. But these obligations do not bind me to them, I am still allowed to feel. Time hasn’t diminished the emotions of a different time. The passion I once carried still burn brightly.

We are but a part of the same puzzle. Scattered among the fragments of a broken world. You know the emotions I feel. You see the things I see. Tied together by forces beyond our understanding. We live separately, yet together. With a shared past and an unwritten future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze