Moment of Peace

I suppose I could start this story off with how crappy my weekend was and how physically and mentally spent I feel. But what point would that serve other than to find someone to commiserate my misery. Troubles are things we all go through. The difference maker is how you choose to get through them. Not trying to sound too cliché, but all you can do is the best you can to ride them through.

Like I said it was an exhausting weekend, that seems to have stretched into my Monday. But what can you do? The choices that were made were either good nor bad. They were just choices. Now that things have settled a bit, I’m sitting here with a little jazz playing over the Google Dot. Waiting for the garage to give me a call on the tire situation.

Till then life is moving at its usual pace either anxious or dull. Leaving me here with my own emotion baggage to deal with. I often wonder if it’s the psychiatric medication or the years living with such a heightened sense of anxiety, that keeps me calm in a crisis. Whatever it is, after this weekend I’m about ready for a vacation or at least a moment of peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living