I Tried

Image: Sandra Burnsed
Maybe today is not the best of days for me to be online. Really not feeling too well, stomach is still acting up and my sinuses are on fire. Around my home if I mention I'm not feeling well everyone seems to go into a panic. I suppose because of my heart history, but honestly, this is an annual respiratory issue and not much else. 

But I did accomplish one task this morning, so I might as well keep plowing the rest of this field. But I'd be lying if I didn't stay I just want to crawl back into bed. But what can you do? Sometimes you just have to muster up enough determination to get the shit done. So, believe me when I tell you this little pep talk is for me as much as it is for you. Cause, I ain't feeling it today.

If anything I want to be honest with you. It's been a struggle for me to go through the mental health issues I go through. Panic Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Depression are a bitch. Now I have my good days, even a few good months. But sooner or later here it comes. Some little annoyance or problem will arise and sent back down the rabbit hole. I don't wish to discourage any of you going through this, I just want to be honest.

Life has dealt us the cards in front of us. So, we can either fold and wait for a better deal or take what we got and bluff like hell. Either way, you walk away from the table head held high, knowing you tried. Lord knows, I hope these words will encourage you. But the reality is illnesses of the mind and heart are true test of one’s character. Simply do the best you can. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living