End Goals

I won't to say I had a rough night, but I did wake up around 3 am and end up making some popcorn, drinking out of the milk carton, and watch mindless TV till around 4:30 before finally going back to sleep. This may have been due to the sleep study I went to the other night. If you’ve ever spent the night in the hospital you know what it’s like. They wire you up from head to toe, put you into a strange bed and tell you to go to sleep. Yeah. Needless to say I didn’t sleep much, but the study did conclude I have sleep apnea. (Which by the way, I’ve known for over ten years.) Anyway, at least I got the calibrations set for a new CPAP machine. 

Other than that I've been trying to get off my lazy ass today and get some things done around the house. It seems that when I shutdown the whole house shuts down. So I made up my mind to at least chip at the mess around here a little till I got some things done. The thing I've noticed with the vicious cycle of Panic, Anxiety, and Depression is that your will and energy to just live life can simple go down the drain. I suppose that's why I always push the idea of taking small steps forward. 

When I started back to school in 2006 the end goal seemed so far away. But over the years I chipped and chipped and chipped away at the courses my programs required till finally I reaped the reward of earning my degree goals last year. So much like today's project of getting some spring cleaning done, if I were to plant a thought in your mind today it would be. Large scale projects like our lives can seem too big to complete. But if we break it up into smaller manageable pieces the task of living and being won't seem so bad. Don’t allow your doubts to overwhelm your dreams. 


If you enjoy my little posts checkout my author page on FD Thornton Amazon Author Page there you can find my two current eBooks you can purchase. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Focus on Living