Who You're Becoming

After a day of getting a lot of work done, I predicted today would be one of those, "spin my wheels and end up nowhere days". Sometimes I hate being right. The thing is that, while I was producing like crazy yesterday; for about a week I was still a hermit living out of my bedroom and office. 

Some of you may say, "That may be true but at least you were being productive." Here's the thing, being productive doesn't mean being healthy or normal. While producing work is fine, it may not make for a satisfied life. For so many years the medication I was prescribed made me a productive member of society but not a happy or content one. 

So after years of just skirting by I decided to take my condition by the horns and try and make things truly better. If you’ve read any of my posts, you know the road hasn't been easy. But the journey towards a more real me has been very satisfying. 

In my life just getting by has been a sorta normal that expecting more out of my self was nothing more than a pipe dream. But if nothing else the past number of years has taught me that if you are stubborn and persistent at some point somethings gonna give. And you know what, that maybe it in a nutshell. So how do you want to live your life just skirting by or being happy with who you're becoming?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fail-Safe

Moments You've Lived

Blowing Breeze